LegacyGT.com

Got new rims

boostspeed

those look good.. whats the make/model n shiz? They look almost stock, but maybe a bit more aggressive.. which imo is damn near perfect for these cars.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Thanks for all the nice coments, like stated above sport edition, which I only paid $117 per rim. The old rims are in basement. I don't drive it in the winter bought a 94 impreza for a dollar that I drive. The bliz exhaust give the car the perfect sound I think.:)

Thanks for all the nice coments, like stated above sport edition, which I only paid $117 per rim. The old rims are in basement. I don't drive it in the winter bought a 94 impreza for a dollar that I drive. The bliz exhaust give the car the perfect sound I think.:)

Do you still have the stockers? Im looking to buy 2 of the 05-06 17" LGT wheels. Let me know if you wanna sell, im looking to buy asap.

do you have a sound clips of that exhaust..because i love the look of it..so you running aftermarket mid pipe and y pipe with it? which one works with that exhaust..

I still have stocker's but sorry just can't bring myself to part with them. As for the exhaust I'm running the perrin mid&y pipe with the invidia up & down pipe. There are not fitment problems for my car, the sound is really perfect. I'm working on a sound clip but the first did not turn out I have limited computer skills:redface:. I would welcome any helpful hints.

i wish i could help you with the sound clip but i dont know what to do too..lol..that exhaust is so hard to find a sound clip..is it loud? would i be harassed by the police....because i love the look of it and i may buy one if it sounds good..thanks for all your help..

• 1 month later...

Archived