LegacyGT.com

Tshirt updates

Tide

Check out the logo ImprezaWRXSTi uses. That would be cool in a wagon. They use just the top outline of the Impreza where I think it would look much cooler using the whole outline of the car. Wagon or sedan. Maybe just making it in black and white sometimes adding more than two colors to a design can get costly. :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
BTW, we're not making another batch of tshirts until we offload the old ones, FYI. *warning look at Chad* :)

Not even married yet, eh? Bwahahahahahah

I'd buy one, but I'm holding out for the 'outbackXT version :cool:

I've been playing with logos, including one based on the imprezawrxsti uses. That one's sharp, but definitely looks like a knock-off of their logo and I just can't bring myself to scam it as my own. Any more thoughts or suggestions on the front or side views in black and white? (I'll attach the B&W version... dropped the grays to make printing cheaper and I think it makes the logo better, anyway.) Still open to suggestions, though I probably won't take the time to make a GT unless you're pretty sure you want it for the logo. (Sorry Jonny.)

BSBWfront.gif.18ab15254cc4dfac8a789edcf7101a7e.gif

• 3 months later...

Hi Tide,

We do many t-shirts, and have years of experience and the best sources.

If you want the best shirts at the best prices, I can give you a few USA vendors we have worked with for our lower volumes and special runs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived