LegacyGT.com

2007 Spec. B Modifications

What are some tasteful modifications for a 2007 Spec. B? The car has a short throw shifter, rear wing, and a cat back exhaust.

Agreed with above, plus it would really help to not ask a vague, non-specific blanket question like that. There are tasteful and tacky mods for every system of the car, but what are you talking about? Bodywork? Engine? suspension? exhaust? ICE?

It's like walking into a library and asking 'recommend me a good book'

I think mine's 'tasteful', but you can check pix in my gallery. I'd love to be able to drop the stock rear spoiler for a lip spoiler, but that's going to have to wait for a while at this point..

Oh yeah, the small stickers on the side of the car have since been removed. I like the cleaner look of no stickers at all... :)

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would say the above 2 posters cars are 'tastefully' modded. They also seem to always know their stuff!

And although not a Spec.B, Whitetiger's car is pretty nice too :lol:

I also consider SirSimon's thread an inspiration to us 07 guys lol

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64562

You might also want to add your name to the owners list thread. And welcome to the forum!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64463

Well, first off, don't do a BOV. There's no reason whatsoever on a stock turbo...

If you want really stealth, then do a downpipe and midpipe on the stock cans (mufflers). You can get better flow and power without it really sounding that much noisier than stock.

Of course once you get an exhaust system, it can be tough to go back! I drive around with the windows down and the stereo off at times just to hear my own exhaust note! :lol:

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you do a DP and MP with stock mufflers, it will blow out the baffles on the stock mufflers. just sold my stock mufflers to a local guy that has that problem. he says it's really annoying /

you mind as well do a full turbo back. get a borla and put a second resontor on it. that will quiet the noise down - it's what i did.

AP and a protune for more beneficial results ~

if you do a DP and MP with stock mufflers, it will blow out the baffles on the stock mufflers. just sold my stock mufflers to a local guy that has that problem. he says it's really annoying /

you mind as well do a full turbo back. get a borla and put a second resontor on it. that will quiet the noise down - it's what i did.

AP and a protune for more beneficial results ~

He already has an aftermarket catback.

Archived