LegacyGT.com

Two suggestions

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
1. A list of vendors- this might exist, but I haven't looked around. 2. Stickers from the site! I'd rock one.

A couple of other places have them including two of my other major boards. We should too. Maybe you should start a thread about it in OT looking for someone to make a good design. ;)

Guest *Jedimaster*
Dude- one of the members on my board is a professional graphic designer- he works for product. When he made stuff for my site, I paid him in t-shirts and mugs and hats. If you want, being that we have a Photoshop forum, I could make a contest on my site for the design of stickers for this site. Pending approval by Tide, of course.

[quote name='RSPDiver']Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. A logo printed on clear vinyl.[/quote] HEY! DON'T TAKE MY IDEAS! :lol: After I wrote that I kinda knew that's what you meant.. I didn't want a banner or something on the inside of the windshield.

[quote name='axis008']No vinyls on your windshield! That is so 1990. Just a small sticker would be nice in your rear quarter panels or something like that.[/quote] :lol: Actually, I'd have to agree. Completely.

As usual, I have truncated my thought into far too few words. What I meant was a small (mabye 4x7") clear vinyl decal with this site's logo on it, or a winning design. Done in a fairly neutral color (white, silver, etc) and placed maybe in front of the mirror, it shows your afiliation, isn't obscured by tint, and isn't in the driver's view. Of course, that just where I put the one on my current car. Vinyl is nice because it's static adhesion, and can be removed, cleaned, and moved without fuss (like if you put it on crooked). My bad for not explaining. The original comment does sound kinda Civic Si of me. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived