Jump to content

HID ? Where do I find the squirrel finder gap?


Recommended Posts

Ok, I've spent hours looking for this and I know I've seen it before on here, but can't for the life of me find it....Just got HID's. I want to cover/fill the gaps in the reflector, but I can't find the thread that tells you how to do or even get to that. Anyone?? I don't even know what it's called...the squirrel finder thingy that reflects light up to illuminate signs. With HID's it's just too bright and I need to know how to fix it. Pictures would help immensely, as I'm an idiot with cars in general.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use