LegacyGT.com

New logs for the tuning guru's

SubiGT

Here are some logs taken this afternoon. Please let me know how they look to you all.

Ambient was 64deg.

LearningView_before_100608.pdf

subigt_100608_2ndgear.pdf

subigt_100608_3rdgear.pdf

subigt_100608_4thgear.pdf

LearningView_after_100608.pdf

rename to csv or xls

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

You should post all your mods and your atmospheric pressure.

In your 3rd gear log, you may have got two knocks. One at 5281 rpm and one at 5610 rpm. The reason it is hard to see is that it is in FLKC. You can tell it was updating because you didn't change cellls (cross over is at 4800 rpm and 5800 rpm). However, you can't really be sure unless you know what your DA table looks like.

Next time log knock sum.

Tune could easily improve boost threshold and improve spool. Most stage 2 cars can usually hit full boost at around 2900 rpm. Your 15 pound actuator and your 3 port bcs is not as important as the tune when it comes to boost response.

Either your target boost is set too high or your TD integral negative is zeroed out (I found out that a professional tuner actually recommended this --- VERY dangerous). Notice that in your 4th gear log that you hit 19 psi but your TD integral cumulative did not wind down.

There may be other areas of improvement depending upon what your atmospheric pressure is.

Thanks.

Going to CA to drive my truck and Jeep to Ohio, so I'll get more logs in a week or so.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Archived