LegacyGT.com

New to the forums

neelnug

Just wanted to introduce myself. Just brought home a new Red GT. Spent a couple days researching on the forums before I bought it. Can't be happier! I was looking at Mustangs, GTOs, RX8s etc but my wife talked me into a nice 4wd sports sedan instead. Im glad she did.

These forums are a nice change from the RSX board I used to visit.(traded in a RSX for it)

I live in West Chester (PA) and spend a lot of time in Franklin Lakes, Wyckoff, Wayne area of NJ (wife's fam).

Congrats and good luck with the new LGT!

It's been almost a year since I've found this forum and have been lurking about since. You'll find the people here are mature, knowledgable, and pretty cool.

Glad you could join us and welcome to the board and the wonderful world of everything Subaru LGT.

As you mentioned, the board is a nice change of pace for many who drop in here and take root. There's a lot of corporate knowledge here so the key is to search first and ask for clarfication or direction and someone will typically pop in to answer any and all questions. Of course, if you've got to have an answer right away, post it up and let people know that it's a short turn-around with no time to search.

OTOH - post up what you learn, experiences you gain with some seat time behind the wheel of your new LGT, and what specific mods you do over time.

Again, welcome.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Corey, why don't you get a red wagon with Volk wheels? :p

-Ben

Because I have 5 salesman and one girlfriend everyday asking me when I'm buying a black gt limited sedan with taupe interior manual. Bad enough they park it near my desk outside as close as they can so I moved it between two wagons the other day to ease my pain. Mmmmmm gt sedan with a t3/t4......whats a warranty anyway?

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Im actually thinking of tinting the windows soon and getting some dark grey rims. I also want to do some research on some cobb engine mods.

I was thinking of dark blue or white but I wanted something different so I went with red. I also couldn't decide between limited and base but went with cloth.

Archived