LegacyGT.com

Debadging problem.

Guest turboman

Guest turboman

How do you get that Subaru "star emblem" off in the middle? Everything else came off like nothing, but that big center I can't get anything under without scratching.

Help. Nobody specifically mentioned it in my search.

Guest turboman
The emblem is attached with two studs. You will need to remove the carpeting to get at the back of the studs. You will then need to fill the holes. This is why no one has done it ;)

Whew. Thanks. No saved me a whole lot of problems. Wish that the debadging threads would have mentioned it. Owe you one...

Guest turboman

That emblem would be a good way to cover the two holes on the tailgate if the badge is removed. If the contour is the same. A lot cheaper than filling the holes and repainting. Of course then you still have an emblem when "debadging" was the original intent. I think that one is for the hood, but it might work.

Stuff sure is expensive on that site.

Guest turboman

FOR THE EYES OF YOUNG STUDS ONLY: When your new lady asks what kind of car your debadging is, just say it's a Momo and point to your steering wheel emblem. Tell her, "Momo is a small exclusive custom car manufacturer in northern Italy. Very expensive and exclusive".

...MAKES A BIG IMPRESSION. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived