LegacyGT.com

The LGT got a new garage mate

I can see why your wife is so excited after making her drive that piece of crap!:lol:

WHAT!? I'm offended, I love my MR2! And I love my Subaru. I've got enough love for both.

Congrats on your new purchase! Lucky girl!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/aigochamaloh/DSC_5784.jpg

WHAT!? I'm offended, I love my MR2! And I love my Subaru. I've got enough love for both.

Congrats on your new purchase! Lucky girl!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/aigochamaloh/DSC_5784.jpg

Nothing against MR2's.:) Did you see his Craigslist post? That thing is rough.

Nothing against MR2's.:) Did you see his Craigslist post? That thing is rough.

I just looked at the more pictures link that I didn't see at first. Honestly, that is in great condition. The driver side damage isn't even that bad. I've seen some really bad ones on the MR2 forums, someone should pick that up for 1300 really quickly. In fact, I'm going to post it on the MR2 forums. :lol:

I just looked at the more pictures link that I didn't see at first. Honestly, that is in great condition. The driver side damage isn't even that bad. I've seen some really bad ones on the MR2 forums, someone should pick that up for 1300 really quickly. In fact, I'm going to post it on the MR2 forums. :lol:

Go for it.. I was going to post it on MR2OC, but haven't yet.

I have everything for it.. As you can see in my pics I still have the Monroni sticker, I even have the original dealer key tags on the key ring that has the stock number and all that.

congrats.

I kind of like the new sti rims...would they fit our cars? the body is growing on me but.. I'm a far cry from in love with it still..

I'd like to test drive one tho.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

congrats.

I kind of like the new sti rims...would they fit our cars? the body is growing on me but.. I'm a far cry from in love with it still..

I'd like to test drive one tho.

Think they are 5 x 114...

Sad. I like 'em too. They are wide too. Don't know that measurement though.

I have heard that previous sti's were deliberately different to keep people from swapping into them..

I was kind of hoping since toyota had its giant ever crushing hand shadowing subaru that maybe they cut cost by standardizing it.. and letting me have those. :) but..

no such luck eh? :(

well.. if I can ever get my housing situation in line I might make a fleet change and get like a civic for commute and one of those for the weekends.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

nice car, but I hate when girls go out in public wearing PJ's... it's all the rage, thats all I used to see when I was in college. but maybe its just me, I don't leave the house unless I'm dressed/matching.

nice car, but I hate when girls go out in public wearing PJ's... it's all the rage, thats all I used to see when I was in college. but maybe its just me, I don't leave the house unless I'm dressed/matching.

we just spend 9 hours in a car driving.. so sue her for dressing comfortable.

Archived