LegacyGT.com

Valve Cover Gasket Kit

Zorba

I have a 1999 Legacy 30th Anniversary Edition, with the 2.2L engine. I replaced my spark plugs this weekend and notice oil in all four wells, 3 were really light one was pretty covered.

I looked all over last night for a kit that included the spark plug well gaskets, valve cover gasket and bolt gaskets? Or even a place that just sales everything separate. I've found the valve cover gasket all over, but none of the other stuff.

So anyone know where I can get everything besides the stealership?

Subarugenuineparts.com is the place where you want to get your parts from. Throw them an Email, and Jamie will get back to you. I can't find those spark plug seal numbers for the life of me. He will find them for you though.

Subarugenuineparts.com is the place where you want to get your parts from. Throw them an Email, and Jamie will get back to you. I can't find those spark plug seal numbers for the life of me. He will find them for you though.

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for a site like this.

Subarugenuineparts.com is the place where you want to get your parts from. Throw them an Email, and Jamie will get back to you. I can't find those spark plug seal numbers for the life of me. She will find them for you though.

Fixed :)

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Archived