LegacyGT.com

Paint on the bumper and Grille

DarkLegacy

I dont tailgate... I drive 45 min to work on the LIE... those of us that live on Long Island know what that's like at 8am and 5pm. I have 18 wheeler sand blasting my car from a 1/4 mile up the road and construction vehicles with dirt flying out of the top of the truck.... I don't think I have ever been on the long island expressway without construction. I would like to purchase a clear plastic film to cover the front end but I would like to do some touch-ups first.

I only have 49k on my '05 LGT...

It's not that bad... it just annoys me to look at... I give the car a wash and a wax every week and I try to baby the car and it just keeps getting worse...

Thanks for the info guys... I guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with it until I can afford a new paint job...

It will be hard to paint match a car owned by a person detail oriented. I have a OEM bumper on my car that was never wrecked and the paint does not match. It bugs me every time I look at it.

I would deal with it if you are going to continue to drive on that HWY. Just use a Sharpie marker to cover up the chips. Spend the money for paint on Mods that make it easier to pass the trucks.

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

how much do you think it would cost for the bumper to be refinished and a blend on the hood...

I had my bumper done for $650 by a reputable place, perfect match, take it to the right shop and spend a little extra money and you'll get exactly what you're lookin for..... Paint is not an area you want to go the cheap route or else your not going to have good quality/paint match

Archived