LegacyGT.com

factory alarm question?

Guest thelosmos
So searching the site i've figured out the part number is H711SAG000 for the sensor. Does anyone know if it is still the same part for the 2009's? Online I can find this thing for $50-$60, but the dealer wants $100.

So all in all, about 100 dollors total for an ACTUAL alarm...i think i may go this route its a little extra security, if anyone wanted to break into my car right onw they would have no problem with no alarm...anyone install this in a 06 LGT?

Can you enable it yourself with the OEM Navi?

No. Dealer needs to do it with the Subaru Select Monitor. I installed a shock sensor a while back and haven't gotten around to getting it activated yet.

You can enable or disable it using the OEM Navi and you can also adjust its sensitivity (higher value mean less sensitive). Key needs to be in ON position while you do this.

;2136905']You can enable or disable it using the OEM Navi and you can also adjust its sensitivity (higher value mean less sensitive). Key needs to be in ON position while you do this.

This is only after the dealer has enabled it. Before they did that, neither of those options were there.

any way to adjust the sensitivity without the nav? nothing on the box?

There's an adjustment screw (potentiometer) in the box itself, but that's not really what you should be using. I think of that as more of a coarse adjustment. If you don't have nav, the dealer can adjust the sensitivity using the SSM.

There's an adjustment screw (potentiometer) in the box itself, but that's not really what you should be using. I think of that as more of a coarse adjustment. If you don't have nav, the dealer can adjust the sensitivity using the SSM.

oh ok, thats how you adjust aftermarket alarms

Archived