LegacyGT.com

Oct 16th Fuddruckers Meet!

onesillyracer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great meet anyway, canceling like this cause of possable bad weather is really lame and the reason why the Legacy guys are thought of as the b1tches of the Subaru Community. We have AWD and we can go inside. things like this make me regret getting a LGT over an Impreza. Sorry if I seem like an ass but this has happens so many times in the past, and pretty much the entire reason I stopped posting or doing anything Legacy related cause Impresa cats are out rain or shine.

Do me a favor, and dont come next week, or ever for that matter since you think your so above everyone else. We cancelled it cause the last few times it rained and we got a shit turnout, so being that this is one of the last meets of the season, we wanted perfect weather. The only bitch I see is you, since your whining about it.

Great meet anyway, canceling like this cause of possable bad weather is really lame and the reason why the Legacy guys are thought of as the b1tches of the Subaru Community. We have AWD and we can go inside. things like this make me regret getting a LGT over an Impreza. Sorry if I seem like an ass but this has happens so many times in the past, and pretty much the entire reason I stopped posting or doing anything Legacy related cause Impresa cats are out rain or shine.

Do me a favor, and dont come next week, or ever for that matter since you think your so above everyone else. We cancelled it cause the last few times it rained and we got a shit turnout, so being that this is one of the last meets of the season, we wanted perfect weather. The only bitch I see is you, since your whining about it.

Yea and the Red Sox suck :lol:

First of all I did not make any personal attacks, I only stated that we are looked down on by the community, so read the post ad comprehend it all before you post up something out of anger and personally attack me. I have been to many meets in the past, and yes we do them in the Winter too, why stop at fall when we have AWD? Also for the record I don't think I am better then anyone, I am just sick of the Legacy guys being thought of in the manor we are. There were a lot of incidents in the past where I would talk about meets and all i got was dude why do you do these during the week we cant make it do them another day and I just gave up.

BTW where are the Yankees Tori made it to the Play-Offs :lol:

good stuff.

i couldn't make it out last night anyways. date change helps and im not doing anything next thursday.

james, i know it sucks that it was postponed, but hey, if it rains what's the point of being there? we all do drive in the rain too but im sure no one wants to stand around outside getting wet. rather stay home and play xbox.... or surf the interwebs thinking about ordering more parts for my car. it would be nice to stand around and bs when the weather is nice.

anyways, see you guys next week.

I apologize. I am a hothead(ask any of these guys on here) and i took offense to your post. Look, the last two out of the 3 fudd meets, its rained, and the turn out wasnt the best. Being that this is one of our last meets of the year, we wanted a good turn out considering we have MANY people that come from PA, NYC, etc to these meets. I know id get pissed off if i drove all that way, and it rained, and it was a shit turnout. And who looks down on us? Half those Nazioc fags drive 35k stis, but live in mommy and daddys basement, couldnt bench press 40 lbs, and are probably still virgins

First of all I did not make any personal attacks, I only stated that we are looked down on by the community, so read the post ad comprehend it all before you post up something out of anger and personally attack me. I have been to many meets in the past, and yes we do them in the Winter too, why stop at fall when we have AWD? Also for the record I don't think I am better then anyone, I am just sick of the Legacy guys being thought of in the manor we are. There were a lot of incidents in the past where I would talk about meets and all i got was dude why do you do these during the week we cant make it do them another day and I just gave up.

BTW where are the Yankees Tori made it to the Play-Offs :lol:

I apologize. I am a hothead(ask any of these guys on here) and i took offense to your post. Look, the last two out of the 3 fudd meets, its rained, and the turn out wasnt the best. Being that this is one of our last meets of the year, we wanted a good turn out considering we have MANY people that come from PA, NYC, etc to these meets. I know id get pissed off if i drove all that way, and it rained, and it was a shit turnout. And who looks down on us? Half those Nazioc fags drive 35k stis, but live in mommy and daddys basement, couldnt bench press 40 lbs, and are probably still virgins

You, a hothead? :iam::lol:

oh, btw.. have you gotten that uppipe installed yet? It belongs in the engine bay, not your trunk! :spin::spin::spin:

Guest Gitster
And who looks down on us? Half those Nazioc fags drive 35k stis, but live in mommy and daddys basement, couldnt bench press 40 lbs, and are probably still virgins

Don't worry about it, you're correct sir. Does anyone on here really care about those nastycvck kiddies? :lol: :lol:

PLEASE! :lol:

ihatevtack, if you're not happy with us then stay over there with the other kiddies :lol:

Fukcing idiots. :spin:

Half those Nazioc fags drive 35k stis, but live in mommy and daddys basement, couldnt bench press 40 lbs, and are probably still virgins

Gitster - is this the reason you bought a LGT, because you moved outta da parents basement, started working out, and just got laid a few months back? :lol:

My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived