LegacyGT.com

Billet-style grill?

DoubleM

Ok, well I was looking at pictures of the Aston Martin DBS front end and thought about what it might look like on my car. Since the spec b already is smothered with chrome and has almost the identical paint color to the DBS "Bond" silver; I gave a try to cut out the center part of the lower bumper and give the grill the billet style. Since I have no photoshopping skills, it doesn't look that great because I used Paint. I know it's a lot of bling, but what do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/subaruwrxfan/Spec%20B/moddedfront3.jpg

eh, you did a good job, but I dont think it fits the style of the car really.

I looked at similar when I 1st got it. My last truck had a billet grill and I really liked the look it gave it.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Looks good, but it is missing something.

Yeah, I think it doesn't look too bad right now, but it does seem like it's missing something. I don't know what I should add/take away. I didn't think too many people would like it though.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87613

I really liked that style grill on the Albero car. Too bad it wont fit my car.

wow, I think that grill is the ticket. That plus the fender vents would complete the look. As for the picture, I just used paint. I took the chrome part of the stock grill and cloned it, adding in extensions for the middle parts.

Who makes that grill btw? I guess it's safe to assume that it only fits jdm bumper, and the chances of me being able to find one are a million to one.

Yeah, you will definetly need a Spec B. bumper or Albero bumper. Probably find it on Japanparts...and its probably not cheap.

Haha, I don't even have the skill or resources to make it, plus I'm not in love with it, so I'm not gonna bother. Just was thinking of new ideas. I think I just have to learn that things don't need to be modified all the time. haha.

Archived