LegacyGT.com

Public Service Bulletin | Hurt 2005 Legacy GT

Revolutions Performance

Just to let you guys know we diagnosed a car from Chrome Dome Motors, a 2005 Legacy GT with 12,000 miles on it. It has a hurt motor because the previous owner decided to put a bunch of mods on it without tuning then shirked responsibility and traded it in to make it somebody elses problem. Chrome Dome Motors messed up and bought it at auction before they realized their mistake so they are trying to dump it for around 15k. Just thought i'd let you guys know....

FYI if you are ever buying a turbo vehicle get it checked out. We'll do it for $100, better that than finding out you bought a turbo vehicle with a hurt motor and paying$4500-6500 to replace it. Trust me, we see this ALL the time. PM me if you want to know a dealership in Colorado Springs notorious for selling turbo cars with hurt motors.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

No problem guys. We like to post stuff like this whenever we get it in so nobody in the community gets suckered into buying a hurt vehicle. It's tough to lay out 15-18k on a car you think is ok then learn you have to spend another 5-6k to get it fixed and the dealer says FU.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

This was a mistake they made. I'm not disparaging their business in any way, just pointing out what we observed. That car is on colorado car connection etc. so i figured it'd be best if i alerted the community. Nothing wrong with the dealership, they made a mistake and i'm not sure if they will mention it is hurt or not.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Archived