LegacyGT.com

AutoWeek Magazine mentions cool Subie

Got the Feb.7 AutoWeek Magazine and they had an article about sportwagons and their popularity in Japan and how they are more popular than SUV's. They talk about 3 sportwagons that have some good power and utility.

Nissan Satgea (3.5 VQ motor - 280hp)

Mazda Atenza (pretty much Mazda 6 wagon)

Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon B4 2.0GT spec.B WR-Limited (wow long name)!!!!

They liked the Subie - 260hp (auto) and 280hp for manual (nice)!!!! The only bad thing they had to say about it was they felt some turbo lag, but they also tested the auto - not the manual.

Looks like more magazines are talking about the new Legacy - just wanted to share...

I like my sport wagon being rather unique, but I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of them on the roads over SUV's that suck fuel at about 1.5X what my car does and are unsafe to a lot of other drivers and just often big and clumsy when to many it's just a status symbol.

Did I mention I LOVE my Wagon and will even more when it's fully set up how I want it in the next several months. :D

I'm going to jump in here and note that AutoWeek is still" looking for comments on a Legacy AutoFile as of the 2/7/2005 issue. I have resurrected this thread in the other post on the subject. See:

http://tinyurl.com/6ktxm

So, umm.. Is there a URL where they ask for input, examples of previous input, etc?

HV

So, umm.. Is there a URL where they ask for input, examples of previous input, etc?

HV

No.

Go to my link above, and there is a list of the info they need, as well as the email addy to send it to.

Ron

What's the difference?

Your VIN is a public record, anyway. And can be seen by anyone who walks by your car.

Besides, it's the way they can use to verify the accuracy of the info presented.

Ron

Archived