LegacyGT.com

just wrecked

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you're okay, first and foremost.

Can you describe what happened? I'm guessing over-steer into the guardrail? What kind of tires and brake pads were you using? Suspension mods?

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

Glad you're okay, first and foremost.

Can you describe what happened? I'm guessing over-steer into the guardrail? What kind of tires and brake pads were you using? Suspension mods?

KW V2 coilovers, cusco strut bays and sway bars.

I hit oversteer into the guardrail. It wasn't too bad until my friend with an EVO came through the blind corner and hit me. The sad thing was that his ABS wasn't working.

For the last time, my car is not a Camry

I wouldn't fool with buying it back..it'll never be the same. Just buy another one

If you decide to get the car back, and rebuild it; have the damage professionally assessed by a rebuilder

I would say from picture you've posted; the damage appears your B pillar + C pillar could be tweaked which will be a few hours on an alignment machine, a lot of welding/painting + panels

If the insurance have decided to write the car off, they are already considering it to be beyond economic repair

Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong

Drive safe!

GW

JapanpartsLLC

"tis but a scratch.. A SCRATCH!? ... your bumper is missing!"" "no its not" "then whats that then?" "ive done worse"

:lol::lol: gotta love monty python

good luck with the new ride man..... hopefully your insurance picked up most of the bill on the new car

you have confirmed that loans=unpossible? I have heard it but its only coming from panic-generating politicians. I personally havent tried so I dunno..
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

you have confirmed that loans=unpossible? I have heard it but its only coming from panic-generating politicians. I personally havent tried so I dunno..

brother used to work at a VW/audi stealership as a salesman & was talking to some friends that still work there. said they are having real issues cause people want to buy cars but most people cant get loans

Archived