LegacyGT.com

GI: Subaru Extra-S in Quarts

subarussian

I just bought a 5 gallon jug of Extra-S and 25 quart size oil jugs, like the ones any normal brand of oil comes in.

I was thinking to offer 5spd and 6spd Gear Oil changes for $68 and $82 paypal/shipped and all ready to go. No fuss with buying a gallon and not knowing what to do with it, and it's cheaper than the other options.

I can have them out early next week if there is interest.

Welcome and thank you for offering to help out other members with this effort. You may want to indicate that this is five gallons, versus 1 gallon as this will not enable you to make your own improvments and offer other members some of the good stuff for there's. ;)

And, since you're new to the forum and just as a precaution, how about posting up a picture of your new 5-gallon can with your screen name on it so members know that this is a legit offer. List where you're located, how much you'd sell the quarts for, and whether shipping/paypal fees, etc. are included in the price.

BTW - take a moment to introduce yourself over in the New Member Introduction Forum so we all get a chance to know you a little better, what you're driving and what your plans are for the future.

Again, welcome and good luck with this offer

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

You can put this in the front and rear diff without any additives for the rear diff, right?

I'd be interested in a jug for a 5spd...

Yes you can and it works very nicely, at least for the non-torsen Spec B rear diffs I believe that may require an additive.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived