LegacyGT.com

trade/ good deal?

TJF37

so I have a 2008 Legacy 2.5i with 22000 miles on it. It doesnt have enough power for me, and im going to turn it back to stock. now theres a dealership right by me that has a 2007 LGT ltd with 24000 miles on it and their asking price is 22500 what should i try to haggle in terms of trade in value, and what would be a decent OTD price with the way the market is?

so I have a 2008 Legacy 2.5i with 22000 miles on it. It doesnt have enough power for me, and im going to turn it back to stock. now theres a dealership right by me that has a 2007 LGT ltd with 24000 miles on it and their asking price is 22500 what should i try to haggle in terms of trade in value, and what would be a decent OTD price with the way the market is?

Dont know what you should haggle on the trade in value, but thats a good price on that 07.

"I for one do not doubt you, dude. Your car is fast and an internet legend." -Gire

i know its a good deal but i have my 2.5i paid off and unless i get a GREAT trade in value, i might just keep it (from a financially practical standpoint)...

Impractical yes, get a great trade in value.... maybe. It all depends on how bad you want that GT.

"I for one do not doubt you, dude. Your car is fast and an internet legend." -Gire

i know its a good deal but i have my 2.5i paid off and unless i get a GREAT trade in value, i might just keep it (from a financially practical standpoint)...

You are going to take a big hit trading in a one year old car, no matter what. If you can keep it, I would.

im used to power... (my previous cars were a VW GTI w/ 22 psi, nissan titan w/ exhaust and intake) and the 2 other cars in the household are a cls63 amg, and a e320 cdi i feel like i cant get out of my own way... its not that i need it, but being able to make a drive up a mtn at 80 and not having to shift to 4th to keep speed would be very convenient... (speed limits 75)

You could def sell your i for enough to pick up a low mileage 05/06 lgt unless you like the slight body changes that much. An 08 i with 22k you could probably get 18-19k for and for 18-19k you could get a damn nice 05/06 gt with less than 20kmiles if you look right.

Archived