LegacyGT.com

~Saw a New Legacy!~

Was a little disipointed that it was a Wagon....then behind it was a, a, a SEDAN ! YES! But no GT yet, It looked alright, actually I was a little indiferent about the Spoiler till I saw it....better to go without! The sticker price was $22,550 GIve or take a few dollars. My wife told me out of the blue last night that she wanted to go this saturday and trade in her JEEP GRand for a new car. All because of the gas prices. So one point me! Laterz

I've seen an Outback 2.5i (MT) in White/granite grey, a Legacy 2.5i Wagon (AT) in atlantic blue, and a Legacy 2.5I Wagon (MT) in silver. I know what you mean Dave. I just didn't have the ole camera with my on my bike ride this evening. Maybe I'll get some tomorrow. -Ian

This is sad (Because I didn't think this until it happened) I *THOUGHT* I saw a new Legacy today, (at first glance) but when I double-taked and looked again, it was a Camry. :*( Same thing happened to me with Echo's butts and WRX's when the WRX came out. -allen

[quote name='akm3']Same thing happened to me with Echo's butts and WRX's when the WRX came out. -allen[/quote] So I'm NOT the only one! :lol: I can't tell you how many Echos I went charging up behind, only to say "D-oh!" Kevin

[quote name='gtguy'][quote name='akm3']Same thing happened to me with Echo's butts and WRX's when the WRX came out. -allen[/quote] So I'm NOT the only one! :lol: I can't tell you how many Echos I went charging up behind, only to say "D-oh!" Kevin[/quote] That doesn't say much for the Impreza styling. At least the Kia Rio wagon is a more stylized car than the Echo (but still a Kia).

Archived