LegacyGT.com

Gregs funky fried chicken salad

gregsbuzz

Just tryin to show you some class bro. I know a hell of a lot about food. Don't try to make dinner for a girl and make a salad with American cheese and think she'll be impressed :lol: :lol:

I dont profess to be a chef, and if a chick I'm goin with decides to drop me because of cheese... she has serious issues..

besides... I'm not some elitist that believes that a persons choice in food determines their social class. Some foods may be low quality but its always a persons choice...

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

besides... I'm not some elitist that believes that a persons choice in food determines their social class.

I am. People that dont expand their horizons and try new things are close minded and most often ignorant.

Im not accusing you of either, if you have tried Feta and you don't like it, thats very and well and fine :lol:

To each is own brother, not trying to give you a hard time.

:lol: well I'm just playing the pseudo offended role.

I got real close to buying some spinach when I was at the store the other day.. but I was caught up in the fact that people were raiding the store out of fear of running out of gas because of ike. (lunacy is rampant here apparently..) so I got only what I needed and got out.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived