LegacyGT.com

Mod parts company sites list?

I may be a dumas and totally missing it, but I've been scowering around for the last few days (since a Google search caused me to stumble in here). I see the product review page, which should be excellent as upgrade parts become available, but for the Subie newbie is there a list of mod parts disributors and/or urls? Or, are there plans for one in the future? Also, on Club3G (3rd gen Eclipse site) there was wild success with a "Garage" section, wherein members would post (either via a moderator or directly) a particular modification, the steps taken, tools used, etc. No replies were allowed, and it was closely watched for content. May be a positive feature as people start tinkering and toying around with these new chariots. BTW, great site! Thanks a bunch, and I look forward to learning much from all the old-school Subaru nuts. I'm being forced into adulthood by way of childbirth, so the one demand I had for my wife was a "fun" 4 door (not an MDX, Highlander, or soccer mom SUV). Looked at the G35, IS300, AudiA4, and Volvos, but this looks like the ticket! Besides, nothing says "owned" like having your butt handed to you by a family car. Can't wait to go surprise some local Civic buzz-boys!

Well noone has these cars yet. Scoobymods is a great place and they'll probably offer Legacy walkthroughs. We're also looking at adding a "FAQ / Walkthrough" for installs but there isnt any cars out yet and no parts either. These things will come in time.

Cool deal! Well, I'm confident that more good things are to come. I guess my primary reason for the parts distributor links was for Scooby cross-over parts from previous/other models, and for places to watch for stuff from companies that have traditionally been very supportive to performance and show-and-shine mods for the brand.

Archived