LegacyGT.com

06 Spec-B Rims

LowFast

Well, it is just about time for new tires, I got 55K+ on the spec-b stockers. I am thinking this may be a time to also go for some different (wider) rims. Is there anyone in the Dallas area interested in some well taken care of 06 Spec-B rims? No curbage, no noticable chips or other issues. If you might be interested let me know.

Well, it is just about time for new tires, I got 55K+ on the spec-b stockers. I am thinking this may be a time to also go for some different (wider) rims. Is there anyone in the Dallas area interested in some well taken care of 06 Spec-B rims? No curbage, no noticable chips or other issues. If you might be interested let me know.

Eblues lives near me in CT but when he bought is 06 spec.b it was on aftermarket I dont know if he would be interested ill shoot him a PM in a few minutes

From seaching the "For Sale" forum rims in good condition (No curbage) seem to go in the $800 range. So, asking price is $800, I would prefer to sell local rather than ship. If I have someone truly interested I will pull the trigger on the new rims. I cannot actually sell these until the new ones arrive, can't drive without wheels :lol:

We are in Dallas proper, just south of 635 off of Marsh. We were regulars at the meets over on the Dallas side, actually had one at our house about 1.5 years ago. For the ast 6 months or so we have been so busy we have not had time to organize or make it to any of the meets.

totally a N00B question, but who is this "we" that you speak of? :) I would love to meet more Legacy owners, I only know Cliff, Kevin and Ed (who isn't a legacy owner anymore). I spend too much time around Impreza owners. (whom all I love) but you know.. it's not the same. Are you on NASIOC at all? I'd love to get together with you some time. We are up in Frisco. We usually have a garage full on any given weekend if you are ever in the area.

Mary

Yep, we had a really good group of owners, ususally had 5-7 cars at our get togethers. Nothing wild, usually we would meet for dinner and conversation. But as life goes people traded cars and had kids and such. I would like to get back into the habit of making the GTG's. Forestir is right though, the NASIOC group is much different than your typical legacy owner.

So, Who wants some wheels!

Archived