LegacyGT.com

Hogmeat's Italian Meatloaf! Great for the meat and cheese lover!!

hogmeat

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
damn, Paula Dean would be proud..

if you'd throw in two sticks of butter :lol:

LMAO, me and my girlfriend made her ooey gooey double chocolate buttercream cake the other night, there were two layers, and of course the first layer starts with " a stick of butta", and the second layer also starts with a " a stick of butta"...lol It was DAMN good, if anyone does it just skip the bottom layer and go all top layer, that was the really good part. If you do the bottom watch what you grease the pan with, our baking PAM burnt it a little bit. And yes, I am a man, I baked, and I am not afraid to say it...lol

Oh and I am pysched to make this meatloaf, looks like artery clogging goodness. I am def a meat and cheese guy, this is perfect...

sounds good. Have you ever tried a yellow or vadalia onion in place of the white? I've always used these in various recipies and they haven't failed me yet.

on the topic of paula dean, I spotted a macaroni and cheese recipe from her that I was going to attempt but.. after really thinking it over I was afraid i'd die. :lol:

there's no way she eats her own food.. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived