LegacyGT.com

Lets help Tom@Kartboy!!!!

Leonardo

Got mine today... they look great!! Glad I could support the cause

Matte Black on Diamond Gray Metallic

maybe its the lighting/zoom, but i just got mine yesterday and was wondering where to put it... whered you put yours?

maybe its the lighting/zoom, but i just got mine yesterday and was wondering where to put it... whered you put yours?

If it's vinyl I'm putting mine on the rear hatch (which is aluminum). If it's a sticker, I'm putting it on the left and right flank, just ahead of the rear tails.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

It was a pic from a shitty cell phone... I put mine on the C-pillar kinda like where the STI did in the example pics.... I will take a better pic... the color blends in just enough you don't notice it but when you do you are like wow that is f-ing cool... just my $.02

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I know what Tom is going through because I am starting to take meds myself for hereditary high blood pressure. Doctor warned me of all the heart surgeries I would be going through and the bag and what not when I get old... made me think. Tom is in my thoughts. Off to paypal I go... Don't want stickers or t-shirts...just for a pivotal figure to remain well. :)

Archived