LegacyGT.com

SPT Power Pack & Accessport maps

Aex1

How interesting! Aftermarket intake on the basis of the stock intake. And hope pdx map comes soon.Thank you again.

what is a "flame arrester"? say it in russian

did u send pdx your datalogs? you got to be careful, the gas in russia is different from the usa... also, the quality can vary greatly from one gas station to another...

you might want to trade off little power for safety by asking pdx to make you a richer map than pdx usually does...

the biggest problem w/ spt intake is that it heats up really quick when you are in a stop and go traffic or red light... and it takes awhile for it to cool down once you start driving, thus you are risking detonation due to high intake temps...

other short air intakes (such as cobb), also heat up quickly during idle, but they also cool down quickly once you start moving...

the walls of spt's inlet pipe are extremely thick thus taking much longer time to cool off...

on another note, if you are not planning on upgrading above stg2 then gutted (no catalytic converter) stock uppipe and downpipe will work just fine... "flame arrester" might good too, i just have no idea what that is...

my car has no catalytic converters and runs just fine :-)

Thank you for your notes, GT_NKY. It's "plamegasitel" in Russian. This is a combination of pipes, one inside the other, but this thing stops a little the gas flow and it's no so loud as catless DP.

Approximately, your 91 fuel is iqual to our 95 (in Moscow). Till now the CEL reacts positively to it, to be more precisely, without any light.

I know all the issue regarding SPT intake, i only think SPT folks are not the mad men, investing a lot of $$ in a pure sh...t. I personally want to try more combinations bef ore make a decision.

Archived