LegacyGT.com

Austin - Oak Hill Cruise Night - Saturday's

Gary Bechtold

The Oak Hill meet was good. There were not alot of imports, just a 3000GT VR-4, STI, my Supra and another that showed up afterward. That Supra brought a Dinan Supercharged E46 M3 with him. Car looked sweet. Lots of cool domestic stuff of course. Nice place where you can talk and look at the cars. If anybody is interested in meeting again on Saturday, let me know.

http://www.ohan.org/cruisenight.shtml

It happens every Saturday

From about 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

(Weather Permitting)

(When there is not another show nearby that day)

Saturday Night Cruise In map

Down in Oak Hill at the "Y"

Hwy 290 @ 71, Albertsons Parking Lot.

7100 Hwy 290 West , Austin, TX 78735

People can just show up. The only rules are...

• Don't burn out in the Albertson's parking lot. It is not safe, and doing so, will blow it, for everybody.
  • The other rule is: Do not touch the cars unless you are totally nude.

Might be an interesting drive home...lol

Thats resonably close, do you go every saturday? I'm waiting to install my stage 2 parts(possibly friday 9/12,havent decided because of the hurricane) and waiting for my friend to get his 30r STi back from the shop(oil leak from oil pressure or temp sender weld). This definitely sounds interesting/fun though.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd been down there once about 3 years ago, not much of a showing, only about a dozen cars. Hadn't heard of any other cruises except the Lowe's parking lot up north (Parmer & 1431, Cedar Park). Not sure if that one is still going but it had a better showing of hot rods the only time I went there (older folks with American muscle). The cruise scene in Austin just isn't there like where I grew up in San Diego, CA.

Thought I'd give this thread a bump too. My car is stock but am saving up for new wheels and tires. After that will be the RSB. Would like to lower my Outback a bit but need to do more research. I've only had the car for two months.

• 6 months later...

Archived