LegacyGT.com

S402 Badge: Yay or Nay?

JonLGT

Just wondering....if you really wanted this on your car, couldn't you just take a S204 emblem and rearrange the numbers? Here is a link to a vendor with them in stock.

http://www.harmanmotive.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_160_178_371&products_id=2508&osCsid=9e5a0919a91c7fe65493e8d58453b8f0

By the way, I believe that at one point this was unavailable from Subaru JP. So in theory if you wait long enough you should be able to get the actual S402 emblem. Just my two cents.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sti'ig the phuck out of my car, steerig wheel, grille, trunk, stickers for sides, shift knob, etc. the point is you pay for the car so do what you want, you might get shit for it but if you like it phuck what others think, i mean look at emo kids they dont care lol

I am going for the S402 look on my car as well. Honeycomb grill, the front fenders with the fin inserts (like the BMW M3) and 20mm extra flare, and the BBS RE 18x8 wheels to finish it off. However, I will not use the S402 badge since I will be using a lot of CUSCO and AVO parts on my car. I would rather change the Legacy name to Liberty.

But still, I would not put a S402 badge on my car. That would be too rice. Swapping the Legacy badge to Liberty would not be rice. Nor would making your car JDM spec, just as long as you don't go rice crazy with spinners, dubs, hydrolics, an idiotic sound system, etc. :lol:

Archived