LegacyGT.com

Anyone have input / experience with Pheonix Performance in Pheonixville, PA?

Soda Popinski

My subaru dealership recommended Pheonix Performance for a tune + they have an AWD dyno. Once I drop my meth kit in I'm going to go get it professionally tuned on a dyno.

Here's their website.

http://www.phoenixperformance.net/phoenix_heinricy.html

Anyone have any experience with them? Who should I ask for?

Also: What do I do with my COBB AccessPORT? Roll it back to stock and remove it once I get pro-tuned?

Any input would be great!

Thanks!

I tried registering on their forums but it's all f-ed up. I can't post or read any of the pre-tune checklists. Even though I logged in it says I'm not. Wierd.

Don't see much on their forums for LGT's though, just STi. I almost feel as if I'd be wasting their time. They do a good job on Legacy?

dont worry bout the pretune checklists, they did that for me when i got there.

they did a great job with my car - heres a link to the thread with my dyno - next meet you can check out / drive my car if you like (im drivin now so i should definitely be able to attend)

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88094

wa da tah my damie

I had the guys at Phoenix do my 18G and supporting mods with my old bugeye last summer. Stoplight is right, Phoenix would have you use Ecutek... so get ready to sell your AP if you want to go with Phoenix.

They did a great job and I was very pleased with the results... ask for Jay!

• 3 months later...
Phoenix did my up pipe, down pipe, and crank pulley in October. They had it done by lunch time and rather affordable too.

Hey how is the car running? We just ran LGT on the dyno today made some good numbers.

Well we can use other tuning software but we have to use an out side tuner like Ray from turbotek.

But we in house on our cars use ecutek that works great. And if you get ecutek easy ecu pack . we can make you some different types of maps that you can load them your self.

There's MSPT in Long Island

CBRD Speedfactory in York, PA

Agile in MD

Yeah, but I meant if anyone was willing to come to Phoenixville to do it.:lol: I've heard nothing but positives about Agile and Precision. And CBRD seems like a top notch place although not many around here use them. Not sure why. I'm just not crazy about driving 2 hours to find either/or. Maybe when and if the day comes, I'll find a friend with a GPS and track 1 of the 3 down.

Archived