LegacyGT.com

Homelink Install

GTkansan

I followed the advice on a post in the forums on using a homelink controller from another vehicle. however, the post detailing how to connect the wiring in the headliner (behind the map lights) has gone down. Does anyone have a working link? I really want to hardwire this using the 12V power out of the map light area (2005 LGT), but dont know what wire is what. Any help is much appreciated

I followed the advice on a post in the forums on using a homelink controller from another vehicle. however, the post detailing how to connect the wiring in the headliner (behind the map lights) has gone down. Does anyone have a working link? I really want to hardwire this using the 12V power out of the map light area (2005 LGT), but dont know what wire is what. Any help is much appreciated
The 2005 Leg map lights are connected to battery power (blue with a red stripe). It would obviously be better to connect the mirror to one of the the front visor vanity lights, which use ACC power (yellow with a blue stripe). Black is, of course, ground.

Archived