LegacyGT.com

Shifting Question!

EvilCamaroSS

I would log and post them along with a leanrgin view. Someone can take a look at them and let you know what's going on. This should not be happening on a Cobb STage 1 map. GL
Rehab is for quitters.

With the AP v2 you can. When your AP is on, go to Monitor then select Data Log. Just press the OK button whenever you want to start/stop logging. Then download the logs to your computer with the AccessPORT manager software, go into the folder you put them in, and they'll open with Excel. The files will be names Datalog1.csv, Datalog2.csv, etc.

omg.... I don't know if it was the firmware, or the dongle firmware, or the fact that my old map was v116 and the new one was version 118, but it's finally gone. shifts hard now. I hope it stays like that even after CPU learning is over. I'll update when i find out.

• 1 month later...

It's the first thing I noticed when I bought my Subbie; it's my first car with fly-by-wire throttle. At first I kept stalling due to the delay in response to my throttle input (even if it's 0.5 or 0.3 of a sec, it's still a delay).

After a few more weeks of driving I got used to it and my right foot now presses down just that tiny bit sooner than as my left foot comes up.

Archived