LegacyGT.com

japanparts.com STI S402 Spoiler

Al Thomson

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x289/japanparts/ForumBlog/ImageFromDB-1.jpg

they do have prepainted for about $200 more but not in 07 Spec B 65Z or what ever that paint code is. That would have been nice.

Hi Al!:

Silver/#39D, Black/#32J, Gray metallic/#45A, Gray opal/#35S, White/#36J, Gold/#39J, Red/#33J, Green/#29W, Dark blue/#35J, Bright blue/#33A

are the Colors available for 107-009-005

and Unpainted; email pictures of that when you have time and I'll put 'em on our Blog

Part is ABS Plastic, just like your Front and Rear Bumpers ( and a Subaru part )

Subaru also make an Unpainted Spoiler:

1006G-110-010

gware@japanparts.com

Best!

GW

JapanpartsLLC

fitted the spoiler today, no major issues.

All the hole sizes on the template 7.5mm, 8mm & 10mm can be drilled at 8mm. The 15mm hole can be drilled at 1/2", try finding a 15mm hole saw in the US!

The standard center brake light on the rear shelf is easy to disable by removing teh bulb after obtaining the degree in how to remove the housing from the shelf. I have photos but the next problem is posting them on here. stay tuned.

Graham, did you get the pictures i emailed to you?

Perhaps SOA should consider stocking these, with english instructions. It is listed in the uk accessary catalogue for about four hundred pound, $700. thats not an excuse to increase prices!

Received the pictures, many thanx:)

UK pricing is insane

Take care!

GW

JapanpartsLLC

your right, UK prices are crazy however they have some nice limited edition Impreza's there, its also the home of Colin McRae! RIP.

Much better "limited editions" Subarus in Japan

UK get a handful of the Spec C Imprezas and some lightly warmed over STi's, ( they even got the 2nd run of 22B's )

GW

JapanpartsLLC

Archived