LegacyGT.com

Long Island Meet??

DarkLegacy

It's a Subaru meet (mostly wrx/sti's but some leggys too) for the Long Island Subaru Club. Every wednesday night they have a meet there. Sometimes a few others (honda/nissan/etc) show up and hilarity ensues :lol:

I'll be there tonight and maybe a few other legacys as well. Feel free to swing by, everyone is pretty chill there.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Loews+Raceway+Theatre+1025+Corporate+Dr+Westbury,+NY+11590&ie=UTF8&ll=40.742965,-73.592606&spn=0.059567,0.11673&z=13&om=1]Directions[/ame]

It's a Subaru meet (mostly wrx/sti's but some leggys too) for the Long Island Subaru Club. Every wednesday night they have a meet there. Sometimes a few others (honda/nissan/etc) show up and hilarity ensues :lol:

I'll be there tonight and maybe a few other legacys as well. Feel free to swing by, everyone is pretty chill there.

Directions

Tonight we shared the lot with a bunch of G35s.

Spawn, join us. =) (I'm the girl from LISC who's friend bought your VF39, Remember me??)

Sarah

'05 LGT.

Tonight we shared the lot with a bunch of G35s.

Spawn, join us. =) (I'm the girl from LISC who's friend bought your VF39, Remember me??)

hey lol, i remember you.

sorry guys and girl about not showing up, my friend is leaving for college tomorrow morning, so we all went to dinner tonight. if there is another meet sometime this week ill definitly come to it.

but im not always on here, so if someone can text me when its on for or PM me.

Archived