LegacyGT.com

Here be your 350Z kill story

Avishar

Guest *Jedimaster*
oops, i'll go write a script to help me read better now.

Could you write one to make sure Skynet doesn't become self aware?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
100% Stock. I do have the spoiler however and when I combine it with sunroof vent mode it is good for at least 50 horsepower to the wheels due to downforce...:rolleyes:

I have a friend who has a 350 and I told him that my heated seats give me 10 extra hp. He spent all week messinf with his till finally he says"I dont feel any extra powa with the heaters on in my car." I had a good laugh.

• 2 years later...

This is like zombie comming back to life!!!!

Anyways, nice kill. I edged out an older generation M3 about a month ago. It was from a slow roll. He was in the right turn lane, but had no intention of going right. It was clear that this guy wanted to burn me off the line and get in front of me. I was not having it at all. The light turned green and we both took of "quick" and it was on. We were door to door through the 1-2 shift, but by the time I got to the 2-3 shift my door was at his bumber and I was pulling away. He slammed on his brakes and turned on some side street. It was clear to me that he did not want to deal with the shame of getting beat by an OBXT. Hehe, beamer boi got pawned.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I got walked by and STI on the 605 fwy going north. It was 4am in the morning and I was going to Jean, NV for a rally X race. He came on the freeway driving real aggressive and he pulled up to my buddy who has a 2000 2.5RS. I pull up next the the STI and we both take off. We started at around 65-70mph and I did not downshift to 4th. He walked me by a few car lenghts. He slowed down and we did it again. This time I downshifted to 4th and I was able to staywith him for the most part, but he still walked me by 1/2 car.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Archived