LegacyGT.com

Double Din Dash kit

I got my DD Dash Kit from Scosche today, however they don't color match the dash kit. Metra color matches their Single Din, but not Scosche. Nonetheless, does any one know what the correct color is for an 05 Legacy 2.5i? It's sort of a metallic titanium color, if someone happens to know the exact color code and if possible a place to order the paint from, I'd appreciate it.

I'm glad to have the DD dash kit, now i can put the Nav in it.

TIA.

SuperMoose15,

it looks nice. Now i'm totally Confused. I didn't open the plastic bag is came in as i wanted to be able to return it if needed. I contacted your Ebay contact and asked.

Thanks. BTW your install looks great.

thanks for the compliment man... try pushing the foam away from the faceplate to see if it is color matched, only the front of the plate should be. You might not be able to see it due to the foam. let me know if you have more questions I'll try to assist you as best I can.

All is good. it take actually opening up the packaging. I guess i was a little quick on the post...

I'm putting in a Panasonic Strada 905 Nav system. did you do anything to increase the reception on the radio? having the internal antenna just gets horrible reception.

Thanks,

Alan

I still have not hooked up my radio yet, I neglected to purchase the adapter from crutchfield so I am afraid that you are on your own on that one. If you are talking about the GPS antenna I placed it behind the flip up cubby and it works just fine.

Archived