LegacyGT.com

has anyone here actually gone against a 350 yet?

A lot of people on here talking a lot of smack saying that a stock GT could beat a 350 and stage1 AP could toast the 350.

I'm not saying that its not true - as far as the numbers i've seen and the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times i've seen done by various magazines - the legacy is very close. I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually done it.

There is a guy I work with - i want to know if i can start talking smack to him or not :p (well, actually i already have --- but before it escalates to us actually out on the street - i need to know what i'm in for )

I've embarrassed 2 350z's since I purchased my OB XT. Granted, I'm at 6,000 ft. elevation so the turbo gives the XT (or GT) an advantage over a NA car ;).

I pulled about 2 car lengths on the first Z I raced and the second faired much better with only a car length between us.

I has an even run with one, on my way to school one day. I prolly would have passed him but first he got stuck behind a bus so I slowed down and than a red light came up and I had to make my turn, I would have killed him from the stop, but I would have also been late for school. hehe.

-NS

haven't faced a 350Z yet (but I'm dying to) although I have gone up against the Infiniti G35 coupe that's just a gussied up 350Z. it wasn't a really good race like from a standstill. just dicing on the highway when it was clear we both wanted to see who had the mustard. well, it only took a few moments to realize that the LGT could pull away from him fairly easily. I was even surprised by it. that was before my AP stage 1 and soon-to-be stage 2 power. let the good times roll!

On a side note I will do a test run against my buddies TC Rx-8 (actually he wants to test it against the GT). Straightline only from a standstill (he's gonna die) and from a roll. I ain't screwing with it in the corners (although I may take a stab if I'm feelin saucey).
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived