LegacyGT.com

Boston Area Dealers

Aphex

Hey Aphex,

Feel free to read the experiences of my customers on this forum and the forester forums. Also we are part of the LegacyGT.com purchase program so every purchase through that helps the forums plus you get some cool gt goodies!! Our customer and service satisfaction scores speaks volumes about our dealership. Feel free to IM me anytime at CoreyPlanetSubie and you can talk to any of my customers if you wish on there as well. Talk to you soon!!

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

I bought my OB XT from Corey last August. Had a no hassle experience and Corey even came in on his day off so he could deliver the car to me personally. I thought that was very nice.

Planet Subaru has a very large inventory, fair prices, no pressure sales. We just went and test drove 3 different cars for about 1.5 hours because we weren't sure what car we wanted. Corey let us drive all three for as long as we wanted. Overall an A+ experience. I have purchased a Mercedes and Infiniti in the past and I can say that my experience at Planet Subaru exceeded both of the other dealerships.

I have a great recommendation for Subaru of Wakefield if you're on the north side. The whole crew there is excellent. They only sell Subarus and are very friendly and helpful. Also a low-pressure sales environment. The parts and service guys even helped me out a few times for nothing (they were minor things, but still much appreciated).

Steve

Our service department is actually ranked #1 in New England :-) Plus we do the passport program which entitles you to tires for life, 4 loaner cars per year, and unlimited car washes/vacuum ANYTIME you want.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Thanks for all the info everyone!

Corey, I may be in touch soon...I don't have IM here at work though...I'm quite sure I'll be buying a GT but at this point I am just doing the initial research as my current lease doesn't end until June. I plan to start talking to dealers towards the end of this month though in case I need to do a special order...I've heard it's difficult to find 05 Base GT's in Regal Blue without a spoiler which is what I am looking for. If I needed to place a special order for a late June delivery when would that need to be in by? Thanks for the initial help, I'll keep in touch.

Orders for Legacy's will end actually soon as you will probably see 06's on the lot anywhere from roughly June to July. Plus the factory is tooling up for the Tribeca production and they can't keep doing all these 05 Outbacks and Legacys and leave dealers with none of the new B9 to sell. You pretty much have to order it very soon or take what's left. If you could tell me manual or auto it would be easier to answer your question for how hard/easy it is to get the car. I have no worries in obtaining the car for you since I have the physically largest inventory in New England it's pretty easy to get a car even if it is somewhat rare. Some dealer probably told you that to freak you and make you buy that day. You can get out of your lease too if you hate it that much. Most people tend to get out of leases with 2 to 5 months left in them as they don't want to wait till the last day then get into something else. Talk to you soon!!

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

I'm looking for a manual regal blue base GT. However if you think the 06' will be on the lots by July then I might just wait for one of them. I think the only potential update that I would be interested in on the 06' is if they offer a Gray Metallic paint I would prefer that over the Regal Blue most likely. I will still consider the 05' though, especially if I can get a better deal on it. If I went for an 06' though would it be possible to pre-arrange it such that one of the first 06' cars recieved by your dealership would be my car? When do you expect to get information regarding changes for the 06' models? Thanks again for your help, I'll keep in touch.

You will always get a way better deal on an 05 then an 06. A lot easier to discount something you have then something you don't. I've asked countless times for info on the 06's. The tribeca got pushed to june instead of may so my worries is the gt might be pushed till july. Only changes I know of so far is navigation will be an option but I don't know what model or trim level they'll make it an option on. I highly doubt a crystal gray gt will become available since nothing at that plant built currently or in the future has that color. The tribeca uses a new silver thats different then the current silver or crystal so maybe that on the legacy but I doubt it. They have to make the car somewhat distinctive.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Archived