LegacyGT.com

Philly Area Hooters Meet (8/20)

Mindspin311

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so let's start a count for which day Wednesday or Friday and tally it up....

I'll be out of town though without computer access, Drew can you text me the results and let me know? Thanks.

WED 0

FRI +1

Mark

LOL I just noticed that my exhaust tips melted the bottom of the bumper a little bit around the cutout. Not noticible from the back, but I noticed a black spot on the actual side of the tip. Upon further inspection, the top of the muffler tip is covered in black plastic... :spin:

I guess those tips get hot, lol. It's only on the passenger tip.

Is there a car wash nearby? My car is dirty as hell.

same here - yesterday was the first time my car moved in 3.5 weeks so its not exactly clean either

as of now i should be able to attend, cast, crutches and all (that should get some sympathy from the hooters girls...)

wa da tah my damie

same here - yesterday was the first time my car moved in 3.5 weeks so its not exactly clean either

as of now i should be able to attend, cast, crutches and all (that should get some sympathy from the hooters girls...)

You got an extra cast I can slip on?

Im really interested in hearing that cobb exhaust, you may have to take me for a quick drive.

it sounds good! stage 2 is sweet too...i got a ride in it when i picked up my front lip.

I need to find a car wash on the way there...black cars get dirty way too fast. Mines filthy lol.

so its on for tonight at 7? i might be bringing my buddy, he's a bmw guy, but someone to come for the ride and chill. how old is everyone going?

edit, not brining my buddy, he was working on his e30 325 that he's in thr process of turboing and broke his thermostat housing, he's in a shitty mood now.

Archived