LegacyGT.com

Tire recommendation: 2002 Outback...non performance

HansGT

Guy at work needs new tires for his '02 outback. He's not concerned with performance at all. Just needs a good tire and would like good wet traction. Something that will last 40-50K. Cost, probably not the most expensive. Thanks.

(size: 225/60-16)

Michelin Pilot XGT Z4 $89

Bridgestone Potenza G019 Grid $89

Bridgestone Potenza Re960AS $124 (if he wants performance)

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S $134 (another high performance tire)

Just some examples from Tire Rack. I like Michelin myself as I've had very good experience with them and wet traction. They're also ok for the occasional cold you'll get in MD. Drove my father's car the other day in the rain (taking them home from dinner), and the Pilot Sport A/S on his car wouldn't hydroplane despite very heavy thunderstorm rain.

For that category, can't really go wrong with Tire Rack reviews.

I work at a Tire Warehouse and I recommend- Cooper CS4

They are great all around tires, We have them on My moms Impala, Brother's WRX and my buddie's Integra.....Im going to be getting some too for the Leg after the ones on it are done.

We sell A LOT of them too, I live in ND so we get plenty of snow and rain

Michelin Pilot XGT Z4 $89

Bridgestone Potenza G019 Grid $89

Bridgestone Potenza Re960AS $124 (if he wants performance)

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S $134 (another high performance tire)

Just some examples from Tire Rack. I like Michelin myself as I've had very good experience with them and wet traction. They're also ok for the occasional cold you'll get in MD. Drove my father's car the other day in the rain (taking them home from dinner), and the Pilot Sport A/S on his car wouldn't hydroplane despite very heavy thunderstorm rain.

For that category, can't really go wrong with Tire Rack reviews.

134 for a pilot sport A/S????

Archived