LegacyGT.com

Subiesport article

While at barnes and Noble, I happened to notice the June/July issue of Subiesport. While thumbing throught the glossy pages I noticed an article about an older GT. This is an excellently written article about the struggle of Editor-in-Chief Travis Geny who fought tooth and nail against Murphy and his all-too-true law of inevitable fallouts. The article is inspiring to never give up because persistence pays. So I say read this article if you can get your hands on a copy, it might change your mind about hanging up your wrenches for good.

Subiesport is a quality mag. Great walkthroughs of various jobs, and they don't focus exclusively on the WRX/STI crowd, which is refreshing. Between them and Grassroots Motorsports, I could happily not bother with any other magazines (though I do like Evo for the pictures...).

Subiesport's silver '07 LGT is driven by the editor...apparently we went to the same grocery store for a while, because one of the cashiers found out I drove a Subie and wanted to talk all about it :D Then I moved :(

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Agreed. Its too bad though, it could have been a start of a beautiful friendship! I have that same gen. of LGT, mine is a 98. Same everthing mostly. I think im gonna step it up like he did with the Royal Purple/Xplod '97.

Im glad I picked this up

the BD photos motivated me to finish my little messes around my car and the article on the liberty was great too.

The turbo article might provide some inspiration for a conversion (thats been bouncing around in my head for awhile)

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

Archived