LegacyGT.com

What can be done about the 08 front?

subiekid

that 491hp is sick so definitly take a look at it. the silver rings on the fogs of the 08's are an eye sore but i got used to them after a few weeks. i think a grille swap will make a world of difference on the front end, at least thats what i keep telling myself.

Yes mine definitely does not have projector fogs. My 07 did.

I am looking at my window sticker and under performance & exterior it lists the following: "Projector Beam Halogen Fog Lights"

I know the manual incorrectly lists the bulb type. Is this another mistake then?

• 7 months later...
I am looking at my window sticker and under performance & exterior it lists the following: "Projector Beam Halogen Fog Lights"

I know the manual incorrectly lists the bulb type. Is this another mistake then?

Definitely, it said it on my window sticker too, but I definitely do not have projector fogs on the 08.

Does anyone know how to easily remove the silver painted fog surrounds? I want to flat black those.

Does anyone know how to easily remove the silver painted fog surrounds? I want to flat black those.

I did that to mine almost a year ago, but I don't remember it being that hard. You have to drop the front of each wheel well to get to them (iirc they use push pins to secure them). After that you have to push in some plastic tabs and the silver insert pops right out.

I did that to mine almost a year ago, but I don't remember it being that hard. You have to drop the front of each wheel well to get to them (iirc they use push pins to secure them). After that you have to push in some plastic tabs and the silver insert pops right out.

I did get this figured out, the whole bezel (silver and black piece) comes out as one piece. These are currently being painted. Now I'm stuck removing the bumper cover...

Guest adam07specB

If anyone doesnt like the 08 front end they have i will gladly trade fenders, headlights, grills and bumpers with them!!!!!! as well as all the supporting pieces that are different underneath!!!

I have a Diamond Gray metallic 07 front end with the nice projector Fog Lights!!!!!

Anyone?

If anyone doesnt like the 08 front end they have i will gladly trade fenders, headlights, grills and bumpers with them!!!!!! as well as all the supporting pieces that are different underneath!!!

I have a Diamond Gray metallic 07 front end with the nice projector Fog Lights!!!!!

Anyone?

Sounds like a big hassle, though I do prefer the projector fogs in the 07.

but i do have a fancy aftermarket grill, and some nice blacked out headlights!!!! and it is kind of a hassle, but i would have a couple mechanics available to assist!!!

Let me know, we can make a day out of it!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108242

Do you know specifically which parts need replaced? I've just painted the chrome on my grill as well as the silver on my fog surrounds.

Guest adam07specB
Do you know specifically which parts need replaced? I've just painted the chrome on my grill as well as the silver on my fog surrounds.

I replied to you on the other thread and PM'd you!!

Archived