LegacyGT.com

AZP Installs

Paisan

• 2 weeks later...

A great bunch of guys.... Frank, Alex and Mike

Great job on the install of the Konis (inserts and rear shocks), front roll center kit and the rear lateral links on Saturday.

Also just a great time chatting with these guys. I will definitely be back with more parts or just to visit.

Great job on the install of the Konis (inserts and rear shocks), front roll center kit and the rear lateral links on Saturday.

Also just a great time chatting with these guys. I will definitely be back with more parts or just to visit.

Thanks. Sorry I ran in and out. Lt. Gov Cody lost power at his house and the company called in all the troops to put on a dog and pony show for him.

Next time I'll make sure I'm around to entertain!

-mike

Thank you for the positive review.:) You have a beautiful car that was a joy to work on. Please drop a line if you need anything else. (or if you want to drop by and just shoot the ish.)

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. Lee is the man! Should have stayed for some of Alex's BBQ. Today he made a Pork Loin on the grill that was simply amazing!

-mike

Another bump for AZP and Lee who tinted my car today. He is the man! His work is incredible and it came out awesome! Thanks!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/2935618431_c2e6a43494.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I have to rep AZP and Lee! I had this horrible squakingg noise on my LGT and they took apart my brakes and rode around with me to see if they could figure it out. Still Couldnt figure out but they are really good guys! also LEE did my tints 2, they are banging getting alot of compliments on them!

I have to rep AZP and Lee! I had this horrible squakingg noise on my LGT and they took apart my brakes and rode around with me to see if they could figure it out. Still Couldnt figure out but they are really good guys! also LEE did my tints 2, they are banging getting alot of compliments on them!

Has it gotten any worse? When it does we'll be able to hone in on it better for yah.

Anything else let us know.

-mike

Archived