LegacyGT.com

Tomorrow she comes!!

Oh boy, oh boy!

After spending countless hours scouring the best Subaru Legacy site on the internet, I would like to thank you all for allowing me to make an hyper-informed decision that has eventually led to the purchase a Subaru Legacy GT.

woowoo.gif

My dealer is driving the car 2+ hours to me in the morning tomorrow and in less than 24 hours, I will be another happy and :D Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan in Atlantic Blue with Charoal interior driver.

I almost went for the Black with Taupe interior, but a $600.00 difference in price made my decision *just a little bit* easier. But I can tell you folks with conviction that after test driving the car with my wife (who was actually pushing me to buy it) it was obvious the sedan was for me. Due to family needs and that dang streak of sensibility in me, I almost flew to Salt Lake City to pick up a GT Wagon after a hard bargaining to $300.00 under invoice. However, after the test drive of the sedan, my blood was running hot and I simply couldn't wait another day to get my new rig.

Now how do I turn off that seat belt buzzer again? ;)

congrats trev on your new purchase! what color

i just bought my sedan too and i get delivery on Monday

Like you said this site is the best and i think i got it for about $500-600 below invoice.

I also would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to this forum and the members for their help on various questions concerns.

I hope people will post on my thread and give me their opinion.

What price did u pay and with what options?

Thanks Twist.

Yes, Atlantic Blue Pearl is my new baby's color.

This rig is outfitted with:

Auto dimming mirror/compass

security system

Momo shift knob

Short throw

Sti pedals

Spoiler

The black one I looked at has the sub woofer and amp, but I prefer to add those things in later myself.

I got $400 under invoice and a 2 hour free delivery so I feel I have done as well as possible. Living up here in Idaho it's not like there are too many of these at the dealers-seems the OBs sell like hot cheese dip at a December Packers game.

Tonight, after the kids go to sleep, I will be cracking a bottle of vino and say a toast to all the kicka$$ submitters to LegacyGT.com. I just felt bullet proof at the dealers this go around...:cool:

RB, perhaps you are right, but I like to know that my guy wanted to sell it so bad he would drive 2 hours, hang out and show me the rig, drive 2 hours with a buddy back to Boise and then be at work by Noon.

And hey, I would have never made it back home-it would have been straight to the hills!

I got it. What an impressive vehicle. Already have driven it about 30 miles just figuring out the clutch and what not.

Right now it is sitting in my driveway and I keep looking out the window salivating.

I will gladly throw down a few pics when I get a moment.

I am so pumped right now I am almost giggling...:D

Thanks Dave!

Actually, I live in Hailey, Idaho, which is about 2.5 hours northeast of Boise or 13 miles south of Sun Valley. I hope you get a chance to visit someday and bring your GT-some breathtaking carving roads out here. Oh man, when the snow melts...

BTW, I am sure I have the first GT sedan in the area I live. People just don't give these cars the snow credit they are due. It's all Outback, outback, outback.

Archived