LegacyGT.com

Eibach Pro-Kit springs on BP/BL?

NSFW

Has anyone tried Eibach springs on an 05+ Legacy, and taken pictures?

I searched, and found only two posts about Eibach springs, and apparently the first batch sucked, but that was three and a half years ago. This guy got some two years later, and was happy, but posted no pics.

If they really do have the drop they claim, I'd like a set.

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a spring to run with Bilstein HDs. These appear to be progressive front and rear so should pass the wife test no problem and they have a greater drop in the front to hopefully avoid "saggy butt". I figure I will probably still need a 3/8" Paranoid Fab for rear of my wagon, but these seem to be a viable option. Maybe I will be the guinea pig.

http://subiwiki.com/wiki/index.php/BL_%282005-2009%29#Handling_Modifications

My tuner recommended the Eibach Pro-Kit springs. Great price and great performance per him. I was unable to find much information on them and got cold feet and went with Swifts.

I was also told by the tuner that they only have fitment for 05+ LGT with Bilsteins.

According to Eibach's web site they offer springs for the 2005 - 2008 Legacy GT. It mentions nothing about Bilsteins and FWIW there was no OEM Bilstein option offered in 2005.

I wouldn't be surprised if the springs were originally made for JDM cars, though, which were all Bilstein as far as I know.

• 1 month later...
I don't know what Eibach sells here, but their springs were available in JDM long time ago. A set of Eibach springs came with a set of Bilsteins I imported from Japan. Never tried them though - sold them to a member.

Did he install a set or just the front springs?? Thats what I ended up doing to get a more even look.

He said a few posts later that installed all 4.

Which fronts did you install? And are you happy with it?

• 3 months later...
I don't know what Eibach sells here, but their springs were available in JDM long time ago. A set of Eibach springs came with a set of Bilsteins I imported from Japan. Never tried them though - sold them to a member.

I'm assuming that this means that the Eibachs are designed for the JDM tophats?

Archived