LegacyGT.com

made the purchase..delivery pending

ok so i have been browsing this board for wasy too long w/o actually owning an LGT

so today we went out and bought one. Now i'll tell you the price we paid and options and i want you guys to tell me what you think and if i got a good deal or not?

05 LGT LTD in Silver w black interior

5EAT

Autodim mirror w/ compass

Armrest extention

Sub/Amp

Rubber Floor Mats

Wheel Lock Set

I dont think it has perimeter alarm but it might

Went to morries subaru and their best offer was ~28500. Ass holes wouldnt deal

Went to another dealership (White Bear) and told them Morries wouldnt come down in price and so they lost my business and thats why i came here to you guys. He knew that i knew all the prices etc.

This other dealer (white Bear) didnt have silver GT LTD w/ 5EAT in stock but he called another dealer and will deliver it on Monday. (he didnt get it from morries i know that for a fact).

This place (dealer) where he is getting it from is 70 miles away so the car will have less than 100 miles upon delivery (i can live with that)

Price we got was 27900 + TTL and 3.9% APR for 63 months

So tell me if i got a good deal (reassure me) or not (make me feel ripped off)...it doesnt matter cuz now i have an LGT LTD in silver with the options I want.

Also i plan on trading my 03 Honda Pilot for another LGT LTD (5MT) with similar options.. SO i am thinking it should be 27940 - 1000 (less for 5MT) and some loyalty bonus??? What kinda loyalty bonus can i expect??

Thx all...cant wait till monday.

Even if they would have delivered car today we wouldnt have brought it home ....sorry religious thing where one shouldnt buy(bring home) any metal objects on a saturday...it bad karma

Tell me i got a good deal please please please!!!!!

Cheers

pilots are kewl if you have kids and stuff to haul but i dont ....plus most of the miles its just me travelling and i feel bad for hauling all that weight (of the pilot) for little old me

also its an suv and thus handles like one....therefore no driving excitement.

Twisted,

You didn't mention if it was a sedan or wagon. That obviously will affect the price. Off the top of my head that sounds like a good price.

In regards the the SUV, I hear you on that one. I just took delivery last week and am having a blast. Driving is actually fun again!! I traded out of Nissan Frontier crew cab. SUV's are good if you have a frequent need for all the cargo carrying/towing capacity otherwise as you said it's a waste.

Good luck with your car,

Brian

oh sorry its a silver sedan.

2 accessories it doesnt have that i would like would be trunk rubber cargo liner and spoiler.

The liner for functional purposes and the spoiler just for aesthetics. The spoiler sure adds that GT look. I am surprised its not standard equipment :(

Archived