LegacyGT.com

Gyu-Kaku in NYC

HungHing88

hey guys:

I just came back from NYC this weekend. I went to this Japanese BBQ place. Its freakin awesome. The food is just immaculate and the service is wonderful.

For those New Yorkers that want somehting different for dinner, should go and give this place a try!! Also, a reservation is recommended.

JP

hey guys:

I just came back from NYC this weekend. I went to this Japanese BBQ place. Its freakin awesome. The food is just immaculate and the service is wonderful.

For those New Yorkers that want somehting different for dinner, should go and give this place a try!! Also, a reservation is recommended.

JP

:lol::lol: which one did you go to? My buddy lives right by the one on the bowery.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I think its on the 41st or soemthing. I forgot the location!!

yeah theres one up there too.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I went to that one!!

It was good and we went for brunch too on sunday!!

THis place called Zoe on spring street in SOHO area!!

:lol::lol: you're confusing the crap outta me bro

you went to both of them or the one uptown twice? :lol:

Archived