LegacyGT.com

Subie meet at Temecula Subaru Feb 12th

LandShark

I know that Temecula is "in the middle of the boonies" but if anyone is interested, there's a gathering of Subie drivers at the Norm Reeves Subaru dealership on 2/12. The party is from 10 AM to 2 PM and includes a bar-b-que lunch (not sure if it's free).

It's nice to have a Subaru dealer that promotes enthusiast's events. They have a decent parts dept with some aftermarket goodies in stock (most WRX/STi) and can order much more. The dealer offers a free club membership with 20% off parts including OEM parts and 10% off install labor.

My understanding is that the meet occurs regularly about every 2 months. So drive your cool new Legacy into Temecula and join the fun. I'll be there with my LGT with all my goodies finally installed. Free rides up to 120 mph!

• 2 weeks later...

It's more than drizzling here in SD, I can't see more than 100 feet in any direction it's pouring rain that hard. Hopefully, will get a break in the squall but it's looking less and less likely.

Let us know how it goes.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

it was great! man, there had to be at least 25 cool WRXs, STIs and two Legacys. i love the fact that even the rain can't keep the Subie lovers away. I will post up some pics within a hour. got to take care of some "hunny-do" list things first. (yeah, call me whipped!)

Here are some pics to enjoy. It was a blast that my LGT with all the new goodies drew quite a lot of attention. Mostly because these guys have seen just about every kind of RS, WRX and STi. There were a couple of WRXs with true ralley setups. That was a hoot!

IM000258.JPG.53815d9e26b82f88427c77020bf94a26.JPG

IM000259.JPG.a85009af46aba4ec92e777d7fa52c4da.JPG

IM000261.JPG.16724d94a3ac0fd14cd6f7b72c3c8b20.JPG

Archived