LegacyGT.com

CO Newb Here!

CGuava

Just dropping in to say hello to everyone. I bought the LGT for a better commuter/ skiing car than my diesel truck, but I look forward to tinkering with it as I do all my other toys! Like to rockcrawl, flyfish and snowmobile too if any of you guys are into that.

I'm down here in Castle Rock (work at the Colorado Center), so if any of you see a SWP LGT on 25 with tinted windows, it's probably me (if it's got a BOV) which I would love to take off if anyone is interested in one.

Anyways, look forward to meeting some of you guys!

^ I was in castle rock for a meeting this past weekend. Pretty nice little town, I didn't get to see much, but it reminded me of a small town back in Central PA ;) Seems like a sweet place to live, if it was closer to here we'd get a new apartment!

brian

Yeah, I recently finished school in Boulder lived up there for 4 years. Totally different down here, no traffic on the main street.....ever. 28th up there is a nightmare at about 23 of 24 hours of the day. Just bought the first house down here and love it. Good place, quick commute to work (relatively speaking).

If anyone's ever near here and need a driving break, give me a holler, always beer in the garage and sh*t to shoot ;)

I'd say it's possible, seeing how everything else I have is modded. We'll see, trying to stay tame on this one, definitely wheels/tires, but I don't know how happy the "other" will be if I mod everything I own.

Archived