LegacyGT.com

anyone able to help (Phoenix)

TJF37

where I can get my wheels painted flat black, and have my grill painted as well? looking for something local (queen creek, SE gilbert area) thanks!

also... would anyone be willing to help me install coilovers and edfc? I have no idea what im doing, and i should have the parts by the beginning of next week... im definitely willing to travel! just let me know

Get the strongest breaker bar in the world and get ready to put some good work into the back suspension! Biggest pain I have ever delt with.. I bent 2 breaker bars, and broke MULTIPLE sockets! hahahaha.

As far as painting the wheels, do you want them PAINTED or POWDER COATED? You can paint them yourself it's actually very easy. If you want them powder coated I know of a place in tempe that will do it. I need to find their card though.

haha sounds like what I did.. if you are going to paint your rims all you have to do is clean them with some aircraft stripper, then spray them with a flat grey primer and then a semi gloss black - (it will look flat) and then a light clear. Cool thing is that you can always touch them up :)

Archived