LegacyGT.com

Sarasota - Sunset Subaru

ProHobo

I just purchased a new 2009 DGM LGT.

We are a two car Subaru family and after reading all the forums (here and other places) it seems that Mastro is the place that all the fans around here go too - but it is a far trip for me.

However, Sunset Subaru - much smaller is local and close by. I always like to do business locally and help my local businesses.

I was skeptical - because I have not read any reviews and I am a hound for internet research.

We had already been taking our other two Subies there for service and the service department is very friendly and helpful.

Now was the first time onto the show room floor and meeting with them. Bill Brown, the manager was very engaging and helpful. At first he tried to get me an 08 LGT, but there was none in the style I wanted. He went out an ordered a 09 LGT for me (in my spec.).

What was very nice of him, was he said I will order it just how you like it and you don't have to put ANY money down or anything. I want you to see the car, color, and spec you want. He was willing to order the 09 exactly the way I wanted and I didn't have to make ANY commitments or deposits. That was very nice of him and something that I had not experienced before.

I was trading in my 04 WRX and he said he will do everything he can (even with my updated rims) to meet the guarentee subaru trade-in value or the best he can.

He managed to get the 09 faster than anyone else (I called around). He also didn't even haggle with me on Dealer vs. MSRP or with any nickle-dime this or that. Which is very nice - specially when dealing with a big ticket item. It was simple!

When it came time to turn in my car - he really worked with me on the trade in value. I was very happy - even with the scratch, dent, and new wheels on the car - he gave me a very competive and fair trade invalue. What was nice is he assured me not to worry and he was right.

He tossed in a MOMO Shift Knob and Cargo Net and said he valued having me as a local client. This is my THIRD subaru and my wife is about to trade in her Forester XT for a new 09 version - no doubt we will be visiting Bill again very soon.

When the transaction was compeleted he took the time to listen and ask about my experience and how to make it better. He knows that Sarasota is mostly an older crowd, but he values the younger (and next generation) buyers and wants to always improve his dealership and the sales experience. It was nice that he asked and wanted suggestions.

It was an easy and painless transaction. Bill is a straight shooter, easy going guy, and really is trying to build a strong relationship with the Next Gen crowd. I really appreciated that and I didn't have to drive an hour to a different dealership.

THANKS BILL!

http://www.sunsetsubarusarasota.com/

Just tell Bill - that Michael sent you!

Archived